SIGN UP NOW HERE FOR A FREE 30-minute (double the time during COVID special) ZOOM intro meeting: calendly.com/girlgoneglobal
CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE:
- PITCH TO PUBLISH: Writers of all levels will be given the opportunity to receive feedback as well as receive placement suggestions from professional writer and coach, Alyssa Pinsker (BBC, Lonely Planet, Fodors, New York Magazine.) The key to getting published in top magazines is the village it takes to get there, which includes your coach who serves as a mentor, coach, editor, ghostwriter (if elected), contact, network, and proofreader. Subject specialties include humor, travel, food, essays, and faith. We have a 100% success rate with students publishing their work in L.A. Times, Atlas Obscura, Lonely Planet, Matador Network, and more.
- FINALLY, WRITE YOUR BOOK: Now is the time to write your book and you can do this, with the support of a coach. Alyssa Pinsker (Rockstar Travel Writers, The Hope, Six-Word Memoirs) will help you create a plan of action including market competition/comparative titles, the feasibility analysis of the required component’s for book’s success, broad consulting advice, utilization of coach’s network and contacts for (Establishing )goals and best publishing method. Afterward, she helps you write your book from start to finish, from “shitty first draft” (to quote Anne Lamott) to ready for publication!
- HOW TO BE A TRAVEL WRITER: It’s everyone’s dream job and Alyssa Pinsker, one of 15 top travel writers in the world named and interviewed in Roy Stevenson’s “Rock Star Travel Writers” can teach you how to do it. I can guide you on the step-by-step process of being published in top magazines. Former students have been published in Lonely Planet, Matador Network and more. Accountability, support, and expertise you can achieve your wildest dreams of attending luxury press trips (and getting on the “list” for them) and writing about them, and most importantly, publishing them for top magazines.
- GHOSTWRITING: Now is the time to write your book. With client input, we can help you write your book or your article in its entirety! We help you do the darn thing from “shitty first draft” (to quote Anne Lamott) to publication! E-mail us or book a free 30-minute information session for more details on the packages and process of ghostwriting.
- STORYTELLING FOR ART OR BUSINESS: Clients will develop, refine, finalize, memorize and be prepared to “wow” audiences with performances with feedback from storyteller and speaker Alyssa Pinsker, Moth Storyslam winner who has also performed at Story Collider, How I Learned Series, Yum’s the Word, New York Confidential, Ignite Hanukkah and more. Bring ideas of personal experiences or story pitches to deliver – and together we will refine stories, find the perfect structure, and practice a method of delivery that brings attendees’ personalities front and center. This class can be for businesses or for learning to tell a story on stage at venues like TedX or the Moth. Storytelling skills are easily translated to pitching investors, giving keynote talks, presenting marketing pitches, developing brands and motivating teams via the art of storytelling.
PICK MY BRAIN: One hour of consulting($250/hr) on any of the above topics or a topic of your choice.
To make a payment for one hour of consulting please click below:
To book a free 30-minute discovery session, click: https://calendly.com/girlgoneglobal
(Missed meetings may be re-booked and are charged at $125/hr )
For any additional questions, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org